We all love Tips & Tricks whether it should be WhatsApp Tricks, Instagram Tips or Facebook Tricks. There are many Tricks for Whatsapp and in this Article, I’m going to share one of the Best Trick Of WhatsApp i.e. How To Send Blank Message On WhatsApp.
Normally, you can’t Send Blank Message On WhatsApp, cause you need to type something to Enable the send Option on WhatsApp. But there are tricks using which you can easily Send Blank Messages.
If you have ever seen your friend sending a blank message to you on WhatsApp and you are on the Search for How to do that? then you are at right place. Be with us, as we are going to share 3 Methods using which you can easily Send Blank Message To Your Friend and Prank them.
By using this method, you can Prank Anyone very easily and your friends will definitely ask you How you have Sent Blank Message to them.
This method is much more simple and easy than you think. For the first method, you just need to download an App from Play Store or Play Store Alternative and for other methods, you don’t even need to download an App.
Though there are many Best Apps On Play Store, I’m going to share the one of the Best App via which you can easily send Blank Message to your Friends.
Also Read : 7 Best App Lock For Android Phone – 2017
I’ve already written many Articles On WhatsApp Like WhatsApp Bomber : Crash Friends WhatsApp By Sending Unlimited Messages, How To Recall WhatsApp Message On Android, WhatsApp Scheduler : How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android Smartphone, How To Set Whatsapp DP Without Cropping, etc. you can check this out.
So, let’s proceed further and check out How To Send Blank Message On WhatsApp?
How To Send Blank Message On WhatsApp?
Method 1: Send Blank Message On WhatsApp Using Android App
- Firstly, Download an App named “EMPTY” from here: Download
- After Downloading, Open the App.
- Now Just Click On Send Button from the App.
- Select any Contact from your WhatsApp.
- Now, Simply Click On Send Button.
Done! You have successfully Sent Blank Message To Your Contact / Group.
Method 2: Send Blank Message On WhatsApp Without App Using Notepad
- Firstly, Go to your Computer / Laptop.
- Now Open Notepad.
- Now Press Alt+0160 OR Alt+255. Once you type this, a Blank Space will be added in Notepad as shown below.
- Just Save the file on your computer and transfer the saved .txt file on your Phone.
- You can transfer this file via Bluetooth, Cable or any other preferred method.
- Open the .txt file on your Phone via Text Viewer.
- Now Simply Long Press & Copy the Blank Space.
- Go to WhatsApp & Select Contact / Group.
- Simply, Long Press & Paste the Blank Space and Click on Send.
- Done! Your Empty Message will be sent. You can Paste multiple times to give additional space.
Also Read : How To Mirror Android Screen On PC Without Root
Method 3: Send Blank Message Using Special Symbol ( Not Working )
- Open Your WhatsApp.
- Select Contact / Group on which you have to Send Blank Message.
- Now Press this Special Symbol (Shown In Below Image) from your Keyboard three times, Add some space and again Press the Special Symbol three times.
- Now Click On Send Button.
Done! Your Blank Message will be sent using this Special Symbol.
Update: This Method (Method 3) is Not Working now as when we try to send blank message, it says “Can’t send empty message“
Also Read : 10 Best Free Sports Streaming Sites To Stream Sports Online
These were the 3 Methods using which you can Send Blank Message On WhatsApp. The above methods are 100% working except for the third method. Still, if you face any issue regarding this, do comment below I’ll surely help you out.
Hope you liked this Article on How To Send Blank Message On WhatsApp. Stay tuned with us for more latest Tricks & Updates.