How To Download APK From Play Store [ 2 Working Methods ]
Google Play Store has number of Apps which you can download and install on your Android Phone. It’s easy to Install the App from Play Store in Just one click but what if we want to download APK of the App. Here, In this Article, I’m going to share How To Download APK From Play Store.
There are millions of apps available on Play Store both Free as well as Paid. You can download Free Apps easily but you have to pay to get Paid Apps. So, for those who can’t afford it, I’ve already written an Article On How To Get Paid Apps For Free you can check that out.
Most of the time we download apps from play store but as we don’t have APK file we can’t use that app on Bluestacks. So, we need APK file of that app to Share on your PC to Run the App on Bluestacks.
As you all know it is Officially impossible to Download APK files from Play Store even if we access Play Store from our Computer browser it is not possible to download APK file because Play Store does not allow their service to Windows user instead they allow only to the Android Certified Devices.
Also, there are many sites where users upload APK file and we can download them easily but it’s not the correct way. The App can be modified and uploaded to the site, we can’t trust these sites.
Also Read : How To Get Free Google Play Credits [ 2 Methods ]
So, here in this Article, I’m going to Share Best Method to Download APK From Play Store. So, let’s proceed further and check out How To Download APK From Play Store.
How To Download APK From Play Store
#Method 1: Download APK From Play Store On Android
Using this method, you can download any APK file which is available on Play Store without any issue. You just need to Copy the link from the Play Store or Just Search for that particular App on Evozi APK Downloader.
Steps To Download APK From Play Store:
- Go to Play Store & Search for the App whose APK you want.
- Now Scroll Down & Click on Share.
- Click On Copy to clipboard.
- Now Visit APK Downloader Site from here: Visit Here
- Paste the link and click on Generate Download Link.
- Once you Click On Generate Download Link, You will get full information about the App.
- Just Click On “Click here to download” button & your APK will start to download.
NOTE: You can also use this method to Download APK on your PC, Just Copy the link & Paste it into APK Downloader to Generate Download Link.
Video Guide On How To Download APK From Play Store
#Method 2: Download APK From Play Store On PC
Using this method you can download APK files from Play Store on your PC very easily. After download, you can share those APK Files from your PC to Android or you can directly run your APK Files using Android Emulator. To use this method you need to have Google Chrome Browser Installed On Your PC. If you don’t have, go ahead and download Google Chrome Browser on your PC.
If you Open Play Store on your PC you will see only Install Option & if you try to Install any App you will not be able to Install the APK file on your PC. To Download APK Files From PC follow the below steps.
Also Read : Top 5 Lock Screen Reward App To Make Money Unlocking Your Phone
Steps To Download APK From Play Store On PC:
- Firstly, Download the extension named Direct APK Downloader from here: Download
- Once you download, Click on Add & Add the Extension to your Chrome Browser.
- Now Visit Google Play Store From Here: Visit Here
- Search for any App you want.
- Now you can see Download APK Button next to Install Button.
- Once you Click on Download APK you will redirect to Login Page where you have to Enter your Email, Password & Android ID for the first time.
- To Find your Android ID, Visit Play Store & Search for the App named “Device ID” or directly use this link to Download this App on your Android Device: Download
- Now Copy your Android ID & Fill the form & Click on Login.
- Once you are logged in, you are done!
- Just Search the App for which you want APK File & Click On Download APK Button and your download will begin.
Done! Using this method, you can download any APK File you want. Also, you can use this on Bluestacks or any other Android Emulator.
- Windows 10 Launcher For Android | Android Windows 10 APK
- Windows 7 Launcher For Android | Android Window 7 APK
- Trick To Send APK Files On WhatsApp Without Using Third-Party App
These were the 2 Methods to Download APK From Play Store. Hope you liked this Article On How To Download APK From Play Store. Do Share this Post with your Friends & Family. Comment below if you have any query. Stay tuned with Trick Xpert for more latest Tricks & Updates.
Thank you for sharing this nice article
very nice blog