Hey Readers, we are back with an trick through which you can be able to change your browsers IP Address by using VPN. By using Virtual Private Network (VPN) you will be able to connect other country’s VPN. Your IP Address will change vitually and you can access any blocked site which you cannot access in your country.
What Is Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that is constructed using public wires — usually the Internet — to connect to a private network, such as a company’s internal network. There are a number of systems that enable you to create networks using the Internet as the medium for transporting data.
VPNs can provide functionality, security and/or network management benefits to the user. But they can also lead to new issues, and some VPN services, especially “free” ones, can actually violate their users’ privacy by logging their usage and making it available without their consent, or make money by selling the user’s bandwidth to other users.
How To Change Your Browser’s IP Address Using VPN
- Firstly Open your Google Chrome Browser.
- Now Search for DotVPN Extension.
- Now Install the DotVPN Extension.
- Finally Add DotVPN to your Chrome Browser.
- Now Click on the VPN from top right corner & Enter your Email & Password and get started.
- Done! You will get connected to to US Server.
- You can change Server by clicking on menu button.
- You can Connect/Disconnect just by clicking on the button.
Features Of DotVPN
- Connect to any server just by one click.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Unblock the website which are blocked in your country.
- Connect to any server virtually.
- Block ads, trackers, and analytics on both desktop & mobile.
- Connect/Disconnect with a single tap.
These are some of the features of DotVPN. You can connect many country virtually by using DotVPN.
Video Tutorial To Install & Use DotVPN Extension
Comment below if you have any query. Stay tuned with us for more latest Tricks & Updates.