Many people accidentally delete important Photos & Videos from their Android Phone. If you also deleted your important Photos and Videos and are searching for the way to recover it then you are at right place cause in this Article, I’m going to tell you about “How to Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone“.
Normally, people Retrieve Deleted Files From Android Phone with the help of a computer. But many people don’t have a computer and might be searching for Best Recovery Method to Recover their lost data directly from their Android Phone. So, you can easily Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone Without Computer using this method.
So, here I’m back with the Best & Easiest method using which you can easily Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from your Android Smartphone using an App called “Dr.Fone“.
Dr.Fone is one of the Best Recovery App using which you can recover your Photos & Videos for Free. Not only Photos & Videos but also you can recover your deleted contacts using this App.
Most of the deleted files can be recovered using this App but there is only one condition, your Phone must be rooted to use this App.
Rooting a Phone has become much easier these days. You can use One Click Root App to Root your Smartphone very easily in just one click.
If you have not rooted your device yet, you must root your Phone now as you can customize your Phone according to your choice and there are many Apps for Rooted Android Phones which can enhance your experience.
Once you Smartphone is Rooted, you can use easily download this App from Play Store and Recover your deleted Photos, Videos, Messages & Contacts. Photos & Videos are Free to recover but you have to pay in order to recover your deleted Messages & Contacts.
This is the easiest method to Restore Gallery Photos and most of the Lost Data from your Android as you don’t need to connect your Phone to your Computer or Laptop, everything is done from your Phone itself.
Also, there are many Apps to Recover Deleted Photos, but here I’m going to tell you about the App named “Dr.Fone” which is available for both Phone as well as PC.
Before we begin further, let’s check some of the features of Dr.Fone Recover App.
Features Of Dr.Fone Recovery App:
- Recover Images, Videos, Messages & Contacts
- Supports recovery from cache and thumbnails
- Recover different Image formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF
- Recover different Video formats like 3GP, MOV, AVI, MPG, WMV, ASF, FLV, RM/RMVB, M4V, 3G2, SWF
- Ability to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card as well as Internal Storage
These were some of the Features Of Dr.Fone Recovery App. So, without wasting more time, let’s proceed further and check out step by step guide on How to Recover Deleted Photos & Videos From Android Phone.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone
Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone
- Firstly, Download Dr.Fone App from Play Store: Download
- Once you have downloaded, Install it on your Rooted Phone.
- Now Open the App & Tap on Photos & Videos.
- Select the file type to Scan & Select the file format which you want to recover. [ Eg: If you only need to recover JPG file, then select JPG & Proceed Further. ]
- Now Grant the Root Permission & your Scanning will take place.
- It will take few minutes to complete the Scanning Process.
- Now Select the Image or Video which you want to recover or you can use Select All Option to Recover all your deleted files at once.
This was the Simplest & Easiest Method to Recover Deleted Files from your Android Smartphone. All the Recovery Process have been carried out without the use of Computer.
You can also use their Official Software for PC using which you can access more features in your PC and recover extra files like Audio, Documents, Whatsapp Messages, and much more.
It also has an Option for Deep Recovery which will take some more time for Scanning and it will Recover Most of your Lost Data.
So, this was the easiest method using which you can easily Recover Deleted Files on your Android Device. You just need to Install an App & Your Device must be Rooted. Hope you liked this Article on How to Recover Deleted Photos. Do Comment below if you have any query. Stay tuned with Trick Xpert for more latest Tricks & Updates.