Hey Readers, after so many Free Recharge & Offers here we are back again with another awesome Paytm Offer through which you can Get Rs.20 Free Paytm Cash With Every Pack Of iD Foods.
After So Many Loots like Yippee Masala Noodles Paytm Offer, Kitkat Paytm Cash Offer, Snickers Paytm Offer, etc. Paytm has come up in association with “iD Fresh Food” and Offering Rs.20 Paytm Cash on the products like Idly & Dosa Batter, Id Malabar Parotta and you can grab these products from Nearest store or from Big Basket. So, let’s proceed further and check out more about this Offer.
How To Get Rs.20 Free Paytm Cash With Every Pack Of iD Foods?
- Firstly, Purchase iD Fresh Food from your nearest store or from BigBazzar : Click Here
- After Getting the Product, Loot for Promocode inside the Pack.
- Then Go to Paytm iD Fresh Food Page From Here : Click Here
- Now Enter the Promocode & Click on Proceed.
- Then Login/Signup your Paytm Account.
- Instantly, you will get Rs.20 Paytm Cash in your Paytm Wallet.
* You can Use 2 Vouchers in Single Account.
Terms & Conditions:
- Participation in this Promotion namely, iD Fresh Food (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by iD Fresh Food in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- This Offer is valid in India from till 15th May 2017 (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of iD Fresh Food packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of iD Fresh Food and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the Products, the participant is to look for the Coupon code (“Code”) printed inside the pack. After retrieving this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website . The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- Each mobile number and paytm account holder can avail this offer twice.
Moreover there would be a gap of atleast one hour between two paytm cash redemptions
- Visit the Website patym.com/idfreshfood, log in/ register at the and apply the code to receive cash into your Paytm wallet. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail
- Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount. Paytm/iD Fresh Food does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- Paytm cash offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, iD Fresh Food and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- Neither iD Fresh Food nor Paytm.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
- Paytm and iD Fresh Food will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code.
- At any time Paytm and/or iD Fresh Food reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
- iD Fresh Food and/or Paytm reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer, revise the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
- iD Fresh Food and/or Paytm may require participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the offer
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to [email protected]
- The Offer is being conducted under the supervision of independent auditors.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97
- iD Fresh Food and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- iD Fresh Food and/or Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- iD Fresh Food and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Participant agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. iD Fresh Food, One97, Paytm its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Offer shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by iD Fresh Food and Paytm whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore. The Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
Enjoy this awesome Offer from Paytm & Get Rs.20 Free Paytm Cash With Every Pack Of iD Foods. Comment below if you have any query. Stay tuned with us for more latest Tricks & Updates.