LeEco A chinese Company Known For Its LeEco Le1s at its 2Future event in New Delhi on Wednesday launched its second generation of smartphones,Named It the LeEco Le 2 and the LeEco Le Max 2.
The LeEco Le 2 has been priced at Rs. 11,999, while the Le Max 2 has been priced at Rs. 22,999 for the 4GB of RAM/ 32GB storage variant, and Rs. 29,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
Both Phone will Be Available on Flipkart And lemall.com Where later has special flash sale on June 15th For The LeEco Le2 Where they are giving away LeEco Le2 Smartphone for Just 1 Rs. For First 300 Members On First Come First Serve Basis.
How To Buy LeEco Le 2:
1. First of all visit Official site from Here
2. Now Signup Using Facebook OR Google+
3. Now just Verify your Email Address OR Verify your Mobile number.
4. Now you have successfully Registered for 28th June Le 2 Sale.
5. On Sale day, Add Le 2 Phone in your shopping cart.
6. Enter Shipping Details.
7. Place your order using suitable Payment Mode.
Specification of LeEco Le 2:
LeEco Le 2 flaunts a 5.5-inch full HD (1080p) display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652, Octa Core 1.8 GHz Processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage, and 16-megapixel rear camera of aperture f/2.0 with PDAF and LED flash, and an 8-megapixel camera up front. Other connectivity options like dual-SIM card slots, fingerprint sensor, 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, and Bluetooth 4.1. On the software front, it runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 wrapped under EUI 5.6.