Hey Readers, here is delicious loot for you. After so many recharge and earning tricks here is another awesome offer through which you can grab Rs.20 or Rs.25 Amazon Voucher with kitkat pack of same amount. These is an awesome offer through which you can grab free amazon voucher but the sad part is that you cannot purchase Kitkat pack online. You have to roam near your store to purchase the pack of kitkat.
The program is a promotion by Nestle and Amazon India for the brand Kit-Kat, wherein when you buy a KitKat worth Rs 20 and Rs 25, you will get an Amazon Gift card of the equivalent amount.
Steps To Follow:
- First of all just go to your nearest store & buy the Rs.20 or Rs.25 Kitkat pack with amazon offer.
- Along with the pack of Kitkat, you will get a scratch card containing Code.
- Just scratch out the code & visit the amazon site.
- Now Click on “Gift Cards” & then click on “ADD TO ACCOUNT”.
- Now Enter the code which you have got from the Kitkat pack.
- Done! Rs.20 OR Rs.25 will be added to your Amazon Account instantly.
- You can add maximum of 3 Code Per Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the program about?
The program is a promotion by Nestle and Amazon India for the brand Kit-Kat, wherein when you buy a KitKat worth Rs 20 and Rs 25, you will get an Amazon Gift card of the equivalent amount. This will be applicable only on the packs which have the promotion communication on pack and not apply for the stocks which are non-promotional.
- What is the Gift card for?
The Gift card can be used by the customer to buy anything from the crores of products on Amazon.in
- How do I avail the Gift card code?
Along with the KitKat, you will get a scratch card containing a 17 character code. You need to visit www.amazon.in/addgiftvoucher and enter the code beneath the scratch. You need to enter the code that you see once your erase the scratch under the heading ‘Voucher code’.
- The website is not taking me to the link. What do I do?
This would be because you are not already logged in to Amazon. You can enter your user id and password and you will automatically be taken to the page. In case you don’t have an existing account, please create a new account and add the code to your account.
- How many codes can I add to my account?
You can add up to 3 Gift card codes per account, of either Rs 20 or Rs 25 or a combination of both. You will not be able to add 3 codes of each denomination.
- Till when can I add the Gift cards to my account?
You can add the codes up to the 30th of December post which the program will stop.
- Is there a date by which I need to use the Gift Card?
Yes you need to make a purchase with your Gift card within one year of adding to your account.
- I tried adding the Gift card code but it is not working . What do I do?
a. The card should not have been damaged or scratched when you receive it
b. Ensure you are entering the 15 digit alphanumeric code under ‘VOUCHER CODE’ near the bottom of the card
c. If your code is being added after 30th Dec, 2016 or has been added 3 times previously on your account, then the code will not work
d. If none of these solve your issue, please reach out to our consumer services team. Keep your scratch card handy to give our customer care team the relevant details that will speed up the response.
- I saw the advertisement on TV and the message on pack but when I went to the store, the shopkeeper did not give me a gift card- what do I do ?
Nestle and Amazon do not have control over the retailers who fail to hand over the gift card. At the same time, we will do our best to see that you receive this in case it has been missed. Please contact our consumer services 1800 103 1947 and furnish important details of the retailer name, and location, which will help us investigate.
- Can I redeem without an Amazon account?
No. In case you don’t have an Amazon account, you will need to create an account, the details of which are available on https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200540950
- The code isn’t clear, what do I do?
Please reach out to the Nestle consumer services team and inform them of the issue and mention the Voucher ID that you see on the scratch card and they will provide the help on the same.
- Can I combine this with other Amazon vouchers/offers/discounts?
Yes. Once you add the Gift card to your account, you can use it for any purchase on Amazon including the other offers.
- Can gift voucher be used for delivery charge, other charges as well?
No. The Gift voucher can be used only for purchase of products on Amazon.in
- Can it be used on all apps, associate retailer sites?
No. This is applicable on Amazon.in, and the Amazon India app.
- I lost/damaged my gift voucher card
Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide support unless you are able to provide a valid Voucher ID.
- I want to de-register a giftcard and instead register a new one (for instance, I want to reverse a Rs.20 and instead put a Rs.25 within my quota of 3 codes)
This is not possible. Once you add a Gift card, it is not possible to de-register the same.
- Transfer voucher credit from one account to another?
This is also not possible since the Gift cards are tagged to a specific account.
- Where can I find these KitKats?
KitKat is available in most grocery stores across the country. If you are having trouble finding these promo-packs, you can get in touch with Nestle consumer services with your exact location and we will be able to guide you to a relevant store.
Hope you enjoyed these awesome delicious loot. Comment below if you have any query. Stay tuned with us for more latest Tricks & Updates.